Monday 11 June 2012

I can tell you why I dont like Mondays...

(with apologies to the Boom Town Rats)

It is 5.41 on a Monday morning. It is pouring with rain, Colin is snoring faintly above me and the birds are happily telling the world they are alive (it is at times like this I wish Annie Cat was a more efficient hunter!).
So, I haven't slept. Tried eating comfy stuff. Made mug of hot orange squash. Have been blog hopping...
Gave up and wrote cover lesson for my year 9's.
Ought to have done a lesson for year 8, but because of the rotation I havent seen them for 3 weeks...

Burying Mummies ashes today at 11.30.

See, I told you I knew why I don't like Mondays!

Would rather be at school coralling yr 9 boys who have absolutely no interest in being there whilst trying to provide a high quality lesson to those who do care...

I actually love my job, just not at this time of the morning...

Oh well. Should probably stop whingeing and set about facing the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment