Sunday 3 June 2012

Its Crafting Time DT Challenge - Brown & Cream

Crafting Gives You Wings...

This weeks theme at ICT is to use the colour cream and brown. As I have a linking for Tim Holtz and all things smudgy this was ideal!
I started with 3 cream ATC blanks (7Gypsies) which I added colour to using an Ink Duster (Inkylicious) in shades of Toffee (Versafine) and Rich Cocoa (Memento). I had a tag with a cherub cut out of it from and earlier challenge. I used this as a stencil and coloured through it with Rhubarb Stalk (Memento). I then added a few leaves using a Paper Artsy stamp in the Toffee.
I added sections of a steam punk clock face topper (Kanban) which I coloured up to match and also sections of another left over die cut from a previous challenge.
Ribbon and ric-rac is from a range at ITC.

The owl, queen and angel stamps are all by Paper Artsy. The cog stamp I have no idea who its by.

The cog embelishments are by Tim Holtz and the gems from my stash.

All three ATC's have wings on, hence my title...!





These ATC's will also be entered at:

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are fabulous!!!
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fabulous, love the colors and the stamps are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great designs
    thank you for taking part in the challenge at ATCs and cards with attitude this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete