Thursday 2 February 2012

Best of British


I went to see the girls on Thursday at Scrap Club (@ITC) after a difficult day planning a funeral and generally being depressed, for a bit of a natter and nose on what everyone else was doing.
Having got there, I got itchy and had to have something to play with, so Nina gave me some of the new 'Past Times' ATC card, specially designed for Its Crafting Time.
I got really inspired, and borrowed glue and scissors and ink from everyone around me (aren't crafters lovely people!)
These 4 ATC's are made entirely from the Past Times papers with a little stamping using Artemio 'Tea Time' stamps.
It was so nice to work with stuff so obviously produced for the British market and having such a limited supply of craft stuff made me really think about what to do.
Other than the papers and the stamping, the only other added interest is that I have heat embossed some of the fragments several times.
This photo gives a much better shot of the base image of a smiling young serviceman. I have simply stamped over it with clear ink and then embossed it several times until I could get it to crack.

The coloured inks are Memento bahamas blue and lady bug.

All available from Its Crafting Time
(The 'Past Times' papers are exclusive to them)

http://itscraftingtime.blogspot.com/

http://www.itscraftingtime.co.uk/





(for the purposes of full disclosure, I am honoured to be on the ITC design team!)

No comments:

Post a Comment