Thursday 16 February 2012

Card making with digi-stamps

I keep looking at all of the lovely digi-stamps out there and wondering wether I could do something with them. I needed some cards and really just wanted to do simple colouring in...
I saw the 'Simon Says' challenge to use patterend papers and thought I would combine them...



 This little giraffe is from Cre8tive Hands. He has been printed on to 160gsm white card and coloured with ProMarkers. I have just inked round the end with Bahamas blue Memento ink to take the harshness away.
The shape is cut using a Nestabilities die.
The patterened background paper and matching paper that the flowers are cut from are Pink Petticoat 'Wild Blossoms' collection.







This image is also from Cre8tive Hands.
The sentiment says 'you are right here in my heart'.
It seemed so right for sending my love to Grandma at this rather rubbish time.

I am so glad to have my crafting friends to keep me sane! They will let me grump and be sad, for about 5 seconds! Then they make me do more craft...


No comments:

Post a Comment