Monday 5 March 2012

Its Crafting Time DT Challenge - Yellow and Orange

Mmmm, yellow and orange??? Warm, sunny days... Long nights by the sea... (Its March and it has been snowing and pouring with rain!!!!)

So, with thanks to the Thursday night team, I have put together some ATC's that are lovely and warm and might (!?) keep me going till the summer actually arrives...


The base for these is cut from some heavy orange card, the second layer from some thinner textured yellow card, then the third layer is distressed orange spotty paper (donated!)

Each layer is 5mm smaller that the last in both dimensions.

The top layer is cut from the yellow card again. It has been stamped using the new Hot Off the Press 'Sweet Tweets' stamp set in Memento inks.

I have then used a clear pad to go over the whole image and embossed with Crafty Notions Jewel Enamel in Diamond Clear. I particularly like this forsome images as it is very clear and shiny, but it is quite thick and gives texture.

I stuck this top layer on using foam pads, then added ribbons, gems and flowers from my stash.


1 comment: