Thursday 29 March 2012

Indigo Pink

(or, oops, how much money can you spend at the NEC?)

So, on Saturday my lovely BF (He who does the washing up!) accompanied me to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC. He has been before, but this time he was in charge!

I was really only hunting for a deal on a Big Shot, but ended up with masks, ink sprays, stamps, dies, sticky stuff, flitter... BF kept finding stuff... He has obviously spent far too much time crafting with me (or stepping round the mess!).

Anyway, this is my first play with the new stash:


All the main stamps are from Indigo Blu, 'Sewing mends the soul'. The backing sheet has been embossed using 'A Touch of' keys mask and then brushed over with a pale mauve Memento ink. The layers have been cut using dies on the Big Shot. The main image is flittered. The scissors, thimbles and sewing reels are stamped in clear ink and embossed in a pale mauve WOW ultrafine. As I didn't think there was really enough sparkley stuff, I have sprayed the whole thing with spray and sparkle. Everything else is from stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment