Tuesday 3 April 2012

Easter...

Mmmmmm....
   New toy...
      Lots of fun to
        be had...







New craft space in use...

There is a sneaky peak of a comissioned card on the table, but I can't put it on the site until after the weekend...






Easter Cards
I had great fun making these today! Simply using the Xcut dies for the mats was so much easier and I have got pretty edges!
I even worked out how to cut sizes that I don't have by re-alining the first cut back into the die and recutting. Very useful.
The Easter paper is from American Crafts (bought from QVC years ago). The backing papers are all HOTP designs. The little animal pictures are colour-ins from Lilly of the Valley (freebies with a craft magazine). I have used ProMarkers to colour them in.
The flowers and leaves on the two bunny cards are 'Rose Creations', a Donna Salazar die from Spellbinders.


No comments:

Post a Comment