Sunday 1 April 2012

A little bit blue...

I didn't like Friday. I have always gone to Mummies as soon as the last day of school finished. But she isn't there for me to go to. I was horrid to Colin and very stroppy... But we got over it together.
Saturday we spent lazing around together (having gone on a petrol hunt first...!)
Today, Sunday, I have been well in to getting organised.

This is the mess that is my living room. Much as I love my craft, this is a bit much! So, I have spent today clearing out my spare room which has become a dumping ground and not of any use. So, all the rubbish is gone. 2 bins are full; 6 bags of linen, curtains and old clothes have gone to charity; the old airing cupboard has been emptied and refilled with neat plastic boxes and the furniture moved. The grand plan is to find a big fold up table to go in there to do my crafting on, but one that I can put away when visitors need the room to stay in. This is all feeling a bit too organised, even for me!

The other project for today has been ATC's for the Crafting Time DT. The theme for this week is 'blue'.
Helen gave me some prints of sea side them stamps from the new Hobby Art range. I coloured them in using ProMarkers in shades of blue, using the blender pens to give a weathered look. I used ribbon and lace to give texture, then cut out the images and stuck them on using glue gel to give different layers. The trees and landscape are all from my stamp stash. The inks are all Memento. I used clear embossing powder on some of the stamping to give another dimension. The background paper is from Glitz, 'Afternoon Muse'.


No comments:

Post a Comment